520 Falls Park DR Pendleton, IN 46064
8am - 12pm and 5pm-8pm Mon-Thur
Dear Friends and Families:
The Pendleton YMCA is excited for our upcoming move and partnership with Falls Park! We want to make this transition efficient with as little disruption to our operations as possible. Please find our timeline listed below:
• October 5th - building renovations begin at Falls Park Conservation Building
• October 30th - current Pendleton location closes at 12:00 p.m.
• October 31st - November 1st - YMCA closed for moving days
• November 2nd - new location opens at 8:00 a.m.
Our new Falls Park location will feature a great space for group exercise classes and a childwatch area! We will also have a smaller space for cardio equipment, free weights and a bench. You may notice that during our transition, we will be moving and/or selling some of our equipment. All arc trainers and cycling bikes will be available for use until our last day at the current location - October 30th.
REMINDER: Pendleton YMCA new pricing begins effective October 1st!
As our way of saying "thank you" during this transition, we invite you to join us for the following group exercise Master Classes. As always, all of our group exercise classes are free to members. As an added bonus these Master Classes will be free to non-members as well!
• October 14th - PIYO at 5:30 p.m. with Krista
• October 21st - Spin at 6:00 p.m. with David
• October 26th - Tabata at 9:00 a.m. with Starla
• October 28th - Bootcamp at 6:00 p.m. with Courtney
I would like to personally thank you for your continued support of the Pendleton YMCA. We believe this new partnership with Falls Park will benefit our community and the members we serve. If you should have any questions or concerns, please let me know by calling